Back when they were first available I picked up two charm packs of Flirt. I had (what I thought) was a great idea for a table runner. I started on it and quickly realized it was not such a great idea. What I was left with was exactly 1.5 charm packs. I set them aside and there they sat… for quite awhile. Every few days I would sort them, stack them, put them on the design wall and try to come up with an idea. Finally I decided that I just had to do something with them so I could move on. This stack of 5” squares was becoming a road block.
Last Friday night I cut the charms up and sorted them (randomly). Then this week I sewed them into rows, added some Kona Snow and there you have it! A finished quilt top.
I’ll be quilting it tonight and then quilting this scrap quilt tomorrow. Well, that’s the plan anyway. Lately my plans tend to go amiss. Or be postponed. Or cancelled.
But for now, it sure feels good to have the 1.5 charm packs off my cutting table!